Uniform - standing out from the crowd!
We are very proud of our distinctive and smart school uniform. Please support the school in ensuring that your child is wearing the correct uniform at all times. We will be updating the badge on the school jumper to ensure it says WPA!
- White polo shirt with or without logo or plain white buttoned shirt
- School purple jumper or cardigan with logo
- Navy trousers, pinafore, shorts or skirt
- Chequered purple gingham summer dress (From April until October half term)
- Navy or white socks or tights
- Black school shoes - no sandals, no open toes, boots or trainers
- House-coloured T shirt for PE with school logo
- Black shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
All our uniform is available from PMG Schoolwear
Long hair MUST be tied back every day please.
Please ensure children that if children wear clips or bands that these are not brightly coloured or ostentatious. They should be blue, black or purple.
No jewellery is permitted with the exception of a watch and plain earrings. Earrings must be removed for PE.
Please ensure every item of school uniform is labelled clearly with your child's name.