At WPA, our Friendship ambassadors are children who have a passion for helping and supporting others and have volunteered to help the children at WPA to never be without a friend. They play an active role in supporting children who are feeling down, lonely or worried on the playground. They also help to raise awareness of bullying and they come up with new ideas on how to promote the Anti-bullying message at WPA.
Their main responsibilities include:
- Support children on the playground
- Be a good role model for others
- Support children in your class who need a friend
- Lead an assemblies about Friendship
- Take part in virtual meetings to make decisions.
- Organise Anti-bullying week and awareness
This Year’s Friendship Ambassadors are: