Entry and exit into school
- Nursery will continue to enter and exit via the nursery entrance at the front of the school. Parents can park in the school’s parent carpark or at the community square carpark. Please line up with your child by the black fence and then the nursery team will come and greet you and admit the children.
- Reception, Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3. You can now access the community square carpark (shown on map) or the school’s parent car park to the left of the school (next to the staff car park). You can then enter the school via the top gate where the children will line up in the playground. School gates will open just before 8:40am and will close at 8:50am. They will open again at 3:25pm and will close at 3:35 pm. Please make sure that you arrive on time to drop off or pick up your child.
- The disabled parking to the right of the school will remain open each day and the side gate will be opened daily just before 8:40 and locked at 8:50. Parents who use this car park can then access the playground via this gate and do not need to walk around the whole school building to gain access.
- The gate through the disabled parking is also available to those parents walking to school or using the local bus service.
- If you have a child in different year groups, please drop off the eldest child first and then move to the other class line.
- If you have a child in Nursery (full time or mornings) and a child in the main school, you need to drop off your school-age child first. Please then use the side access gate (by the disabled car park) to walk around to the front of the school to access nursery. Nursery gates will remain open longer to ensure all children are in safely.